Wednesday, November 10, 2010

LoveWrap is named a winner in StartUp Nation's Leading Moms in Business!

Hi to all of my mom friends, family and everyone else who supported me in the StartUp Nation's Leading Moms in Business 2010 Competition.  I am just so excited about it and I'm so proud to be amongst such strong, smart and creative women!  I am back to writing again and I have so much to share with all of you.  My little one is 11 months old and I just can't believe how quickly time flies!  Pierce, my 2 1/2 year old is stretching out and looking like a young man already!  It's all so crazy and I'm so grateful for every precious moment I spend with them.  Fall is here and the weather is beautiful.  Exciting stuff on the horizon...be back shortly to fill you in!
Thank you all again for your love and support!
xoxo

Sandy Frankfort

LoveWrap - Wrap Your Baby With Love
sandy@babylovewrap.com
http://www.babylovewrap.com

No comments:

Post a Comment